Waterland-Via Ferrata & Canyoning
It’s both young and older΄s people favorite route.
As it combines natural beauty with a playful activity. Pelion’s water land combines via ferrata, canyoning and water games. Starting from Hellas canyon base, there is a 20’ hiking through a dense forest of apple trees. The most basic part of this activity starts with some jumps in crystal clear water and finishes with via ferrata’s exotic scenery.
The route is exceptionality beautiful surrounded by thick greenery which makes the place unique for visitors.
It’s exactly the ideal place for a break, or a quick bite before abseiling (descending with a rope). This spot is also the starting point of the second part of the route. There are two main abseiling techniques with a rope leading to a big natural lake that will leave everyone satisfied and pleased. There is one more abseiling technique (descending with a rope) as well as crossing the canyon’s most narrow part that leads us to a 6 meters waterslide that no visitor should miss (waterslide is optional).
- Duration of all activity: 4 hours
- Training duration: 20΄
- Hiking before: 20΄
- Duration of main activity: 3 hours
- Hiking after: 20΄
- Minimum number of people: 5
- Maximum number of people: 12
- Level: low difficulty
- Suitable period: June 1 September 15
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning + via ferrata equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 7 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Adults (18+): € 69.00
- Youth (12-17): € 64.00
- Children (8-11): € 59.00
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us