The mountain of Pelion is one of a glorious history, luscious nature, canyons and beautiful beaches. Galanorema is located in the eastern part of Pelion, above Zagora village. The canyon is mild with 9 beautiful waterfalls up to 45m, slides, jumps and wild vegetation. A mild trekking route through the green forest leads to the entrance of the canyon.
We meet at the base of Hellas canyon in Pelion which is located beside to the canyon and on the main road.
From there we start the hike with the canyoning backpack that we carry the special equipment. In about an hour we reach at the beginning of the canyon and prepare for the descent. The activity ends on the road and at the base of the Hellas canyon, the perfect time for a special picnic.
- Activity duration: 7 hours
- Preparation and training: 30′
- Hiking before: 60′
- Canyoning duration: 4,5 hours
- Hiking after: 5′
- Optimum period: May-October
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, socks, helmet, backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos / Videos
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
WHAT SHOES TO WEAR AT ACTIVITY
- Have an extra pair of shoes with you
- Anti-slip shoes that protect the ankle and socks
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Not afraid of heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 6.