Located above Litochoro village, next to the path to the aqueduct.
It has narrow passages, but many sunny passes with wild vegetation and 6 abseils up to 11m. It is a fun canyon with slides and jumps.
- Activity duration: 3 hours
- Preparation and training: 30′
- Hiking before: 15′
- Canyoning duration: 2 hours
- Hiking after: 15′
- Meeting time: 9:30
- End of the activity: 13:00
- Optimum period: June-September
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes (non-slip) + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 8.