It is the most popular canyon in Greece.
Exciting route with clear water and beautiful nature.
Are you visiting Greece and want to do a fantastic activity? Come get acquainted with Mount Olympus, the mythical mountain with amazing canyons.
Located in the eastern part of Olympus, above Dion village, just 30 minutes from Litochoro. In a magical setting with wild vegetation and steep slopes, crystal clear waters are running from the canyon of Orlias. Next to the canyon we cross a beautiful green path for 25 minutes and return through the waters of the canyon, doing rappels, slides and jumps. The combination of beautiful nature and the images of the canyon will fascinate you!
The route includes 6 waterfalls up to 12 meters, slides and many jumps.
- Activity duration: 4 hours
- Preparation and training: 30′
- Hiking before: 25′
- Canyoning duration: 3 hours
- Hiking after: 5′
- Meeting time: 9:30
- End of the activity: 13:30
- Optimum period: May-October
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, socks, helmet, backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos / Videos
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hikking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
WHAT SHOES TO WEAR AT ACTIVITY
- Have an extra pair of shoes with you
- Anti-slip shoes that protect the ankle and socks
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Not afraid of heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 8.