Canyoning at the second part of the most famous canyon of the island. A beautiful and mild hiking along the river, followed by a slightly steeper 30-minute route will take you inside the magical canyon, with jumps, 2 slides and 8 abseils up to 25m perfect for beginners.
- Activity duration: 6 hours
- Preparation and training: 30′
- Hiking before: 80′
- Canyoning duration:3,5 hours
- Hiking after: 30′
- Meeting time: 9:00
- End of the activity: 15:00
- Optimum period: July-August
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes (non-slip) + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 14 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 6.