We go to the old monastery of Christos by car and then walk 10 minutes to find the canyon. The route starts with some jumps in the beautiful lakes, followed by some information and basic training. As soon as the training part edns we start the descent of 6 beautiful waterfalls up to 40 meters, where is the last waterfall.
It is an ideal route for beginners, so that you can get acquainted with rappels.
The way back is a 30 minute walking trail, located in the northern part of the island above the municipal camping.
- Activity duration: 4 hours
- Preparation and training: 20′
- Hiking before: 10′
- Canyoning duration:3 hours
- Hiking after: 30′
- Meeting time: 9:30
- End of the activity: 13:30
- Optimum period: July-August
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes (non-slip) + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 6.