Our meeting is at the port of Therma and then we go to the Ano Kariotes vilage and then walk 30 minutes to find the canyon. The route starts with some jumps in the beautiful lakes, followed by some information and basic training. As soon as the training part ends we start the descent of 6 beautiful waterfalls up to 20 meters, where is the last waterfall. For those who want to jump in the water, it has 2 ideal places.
It is an ideal route for beginners, so that you can get acquainted with rappels.
The way back is a 10 minute walking trail.
- Easy route
- Activity duration: 3 hours
- Preparation and training: 20′
- Hiking before: 30′
- Canyoning duration:2 hours
- Hiking after: 10′
- Meeting time: 10:00
- Meeting point: will be mentioned in the confirmation email
- End of the activity: 13:00
- Optimum period: July-August
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes (non-slip) + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 6.