Othris is the mountain of Titans, who lived on it before the Olympian Gods. Not known to the touristic world, Othris is the ideal mountain for outdoor activities, with many canyons, forests and caves. Canyoning in Mavromati offers 13 abseils up to 22 meters through narrow passages and beautiful lakes.
- Activity duration:7 hours
- Preparation and training: 30′
- Hiking before:15′
- Canyoning duration: 4,5 hours
- Hiking after: 55′
- Car transportation: 40′
- Meeting time 09:00
- End of the activity 16:00
- Optimum period: April to October
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes (non-slip) + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 8.