Located over the beach village of Agios Konstantinos in Central Greece and very close to the National Road. The route is part of a big canyon and includes a beautiful hike and canyoning with 22 abseils from 3 to 25 meters. The canyon is narrow and extremely impressive.
- Activity duration:6 hours
- Preparation and training: 30′
- Hiking before:30′
- Canyoning duration:4 hours
- Hiking after: 20′
- Meeting time: 09:30
- End of the activity: 15:30
- Optimum period: March – May
- Accredited guides
- All Canyoning equipment (fully equipped harness, wetsuits, helmet, special backpack, waterproof container)
- Photos /videos
What to bring
- Bathing suit (already dressed)
- Bathing suit Shorts or leggings for hiking
- An extra t-shirt
- Underwear for after the activity
- Beach towel
- Hair elastic (if applicable)
- Comfortable clothes
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical cords
What shoes to wear at activity?
- Have an extra pair of sports shoes or hiking shoes + a pair of socks
- The minimum age is 16 years old
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Capable swimmer
- Ease with heights
- No prior use of alcohol and drugs
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to join us on this great adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 8.