a via ferrata route in the heart of the mountain passing through a transparent cave.
Othrys is a mountain with gorges, caves, lakes, wild trails, fir forests, mythology, history but still remains an unknown destination for many due to the lack of tourism. Come meet him with us!
We hike through the ancient fir forest on the side of the canyon to reach the starting point of the via ferrata built by our team in 2019. We put on the special equipment, do the basic training and climb the iron steps, secured to the wire ropes. The return of the route is through a transparent cave which is a very rare phenomenon.
After the activity we try the famous herbs of the region at the mountain refuge located nearby.
- Duration of the whole activity: 4-5 hours
- Duration of training: 15′
- Duration of hiking before: 2 hours
- Duration via ferrata: 1.5 hours
- Walking time after: 1 hour
- Travel time by car: 00 ‘
- Meeting time at 11:00
- Closing time at 15:00
- Suitable period: April – December
- Special backpack
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes
- An extra t-shirt
- Windproof jacket
- Individual water bottle
- Wear contact lenses or glasses with optical laces
- Non-slip ankle protection + socks
- The minimum age is 16 years
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Normal body weight
- Comfort at its best
- No previous use of alcohol or drugs
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
If you have any concerns about your ability to participate in this wonderful adventure, please contact us
This activity takes place on the available dates.
If you wish another date, please contact us.
Minimum number of people 10.